RAP 10 Field Trimmer
– Entry level model, with full performance
– Simple frame, easy to transport (in the back of your car)
– Perfect for small fields and smaller shrubs (optimal up to 40 cm)
Form trimming in the field. HortiHands RAP 10 is a compact but versatile field trimmer. It can trim round shapes from 15 up to 55 cm, up to 600 plants per hour.
Very compact construction design, extremely easy to use. Wheelbase (min/max) to customer specification. Optional available with fine tuning of trimming height (via spindle). Also available in electrical version.
Perfect for retro-fit or self-build systems. All systems can be supplied with a hydraulic adaptation set for Ezendam or Lommers machines.
Ease of use, consistency in performance, quality work and low running costs make the RAP 10 machine entry-level for the standardization of the product.
Thanks to the flexible RAP cutting circle, it only takes seconds to change diameter. Maintenance costs are extremely low, giving you unparalleled value for money.
– Field manual
– Form-trimming in the field
– Flexible form-trimming of small pots
– Trimmers for landscaping & gardening
|Frame Type:||Adjustable frame, galvinized steel|
|Drive System:||Honda 4-stroke engine|
|Knife System:||RAP cutting system|
|Trimming System:||RAP-type, three versions available|
|Efficiency:||Up to 400 cycles per hour|