Urbinati ETC Labelling Machine
The ETC Labelling Machine with pneumatic applicator makes it easy to apply correct and detailed information to your pots and trays. Useful for growers in that it is ideal for labelling trays and pots even if they are slow moving. It also provides outstanding service to your customers. The Urbinati ETC labelling machine prints and applies labels in real time with an ‘aspirating-blowing’ pad and gives you a professional result.
With this versatile labelling machine, you can create your labels with PC or touch-screen monitor; apply pre-printed labels or print labels for use at a later time. Accessories include a kit for application on belt mod. NTA or potting machine belt, serial USB adapter and wheel kit for manual movement.
At Transplant Systems, we work hard with Urbinati, to ensure you have access to the best technology from Europe and around the world.
- Production 2000 labels/hour (dimensions 40×80 mm)
- Air consumption 90 l/min
- Installed power 0.5 kW – 1 F – 230 V – 50 o 60 Hz
- PLC control with data display
- Supporting stand adjustable in height
- Sensor for product to label
- Adjustable working height
- TCS printing head completely openable for easy loading
- Thermal transfer and /or direct thermal printing mode
- Printing resolution 203 DPI
- Maximum printing width 104 mm
- Automatic calibration upon different supports
- Alarm for ending up of ribbon or labels
- Linear take-up and label roll rewinder
- Voltage: 230V 1PH 50/60/Hz
- Connections: RS-232 serial port or IEEE1284 parallel port
- Software Bartender for creating labels on PC (fully customisable characters, barcodes, symbols, etc.)
- Touch-screen display to create labels
You are enquiring about Urbinati ETC Labelling Machine