Urbinati ETS Labelling Machine
The Urbinati ETS is a labelling machine with peeling system. The Urbinati ETS labelling machine makes it easy to apply correct and detailed information to your pots and trays. Useful for growers and also provides outstanding service to your customers, the Urbinati ETS labelling machine prints and applies labels in real time with a ‘film peeler’ system and gives you a professional result.
With this versatile labelling machine, you can create your labels with PC or touch-screen monitor; apply pre-printed labels or print labels for use at a later time. Accessories include a kit for application on belt mod. NTA or potting machine belt, and a serial USB adapter.
At Transplant Systems, we work hard with our Urbinati supplier, to ensure you have access to the best technology from Europe and around the world.
- Production: 4000 labels/hour (dimensions 40×40 mm)
- Installed power 0.5 kW – 1 F – 230 V – 50 o 60Hz
- Supporting stand adjustable in height
- Head with adjustable inclination
- Sensor for product to label
- TCS printing head completely openable for easy loading
- Thermal transfer and /or direct thermal printing mode
- Printing resolution 203 DPI
- Maximum printing width 104 mm
- Automatic calibration upon different supports
- Alarm for ending up of ribbon or labels
- Linear take-up and label roll rewinder
- Voltage 230V 1-phase 50/60/Hz
- Connections RS-232 serial port or IEEE1284 parallel port
- Software Bartender for creating labels on PC (fully customisable characters, barcodes, symbols, etc.)
- Touch-screen display to create labels
You are enquiring about Urbinati ETS Labelling Machine