Urbinati ALFA65 Seeding Line
The drum seeding line ALFA65 can reach a production speed up to 1200 trays/hour.
The trays advance one next the other into the tray filler, ensuring the maximum filling uniformity in every cell, also in the cells along the edge of the tray. The filling can be adjusted with one single handle and enables a variable filling with soft, medium or high density.
The brush perfectly cleans the trays from the excess soil, which is completely recycled without any waste.
The driven dibble ensures a centred seed positioning in the cell and a perfectly regular shape of the hole.
The engineering on the seeding drum and computer control produce a perfect singularisation with both small and big seeds.
A second seeding drum can be added for multi-seeding or chemical grain dispensing.
Changing the seeds or tray type is fast, thanks to the fast adjustments and the drums are changed without tools.
The drum cover for vermiculite or other grains performs with great uniformity and enables the operator to choose the working width and the quantity of product distributed, to reduce any waste.
Each component of the machine is designed and produced to improve the work of operators, in order to reduce the maintenance of the machine and speed up the seed changes.
Production in trays/hour: ALFA65 200-1200, ALFA65 A 200-1000, ALFA65 E 200 -1000
Trays advance one next to the other on the tray-filler belt ensuring maximum filling uniformity
Filling can be adjusted with one single handle and enables a variable filling with soft, medium or high density
The brushing group perfectly cleans the excess soil from trays which is recycled without any wastage
The driven dibbler ensures a centred positioning in the cell and a perfectly regular hole
The engineering solutions of the seeding group produce a perfect singularisation with both small and big seeds. A second seeding drum can be added for multi-seeding or chemical grains dispensing
Changing the seeds or the trays is faster thanks to the quick adjustments and the drums changing without any tool
The drum coverer for vermiculite or other grains performs a great uniformity and enables you to choose the working width and the quantity of product distributed to reduce any wastage
Each component of the machine is designed to improve the efficiency of the operators thanks to fast adjustments, low noise, high quality and strong build to reduce maintenance
Strong and lasting frame thanks to galvanising and painting with epoxy primer and powder
- 1. Pneumatic de-nester with 2 movements for expanded polystyrene trays
- 2. Soil hopper capacity 1200 L with agitator
- 3. Soil elevator with a double chain
- 4. Tray-filler with linear rotor with 4 blades
- 5. Tray cleaning brush and double auger
- 6. System for recycling the excess soil
- 7. Driven dibbler with cleaning brush
- 8. Driven seeding drum diameter 169 mm with inserts, to make holes of minimum diameter 0.15 mm and a perfect cleaning. Air bars with double row of nozzles and oscillating seed holding plate. Hammers with adjustable speed to improve the seed positioning in the centre of the hole
- 9. Electric panel and touch screen
- 10. Drum coverer for vermiculite with dosage and speed adjusting, hopper capacity 230 L
- 11. Water unit with 4 watering drilled bars
- 12. Automatic balance stacker
- 13. Fast and self-centering system for width adjustment of the trays with handles
- Tray advancement bar
- Aluminium pin with different diameter and form according to the cell and the seeding needs
- Polypropylene brush for the soil cleaning between the pins
- Driven dibbler synchronised with tray advancement
- Seeding drum
- High pressure room for nozzle cleaning
- Low pressure room (0.2 bar) for seed drop
- Vacuum for seed suction
- Air compensation tank for the seed drop
- Seed holding plate of transparent methacrylate, oscillating to distribute uniformly the seed
- Double blow bar with more holes for the seeding singulation
- Hammers with adjustable speed: the produced vibration moves the seed to the hole centre
- Seed recovery plate
- Vibrator which makes the sucking easier (accessory)
- Scraper blade
- Drums with height adjustment
||Alfa – from 200 to 1200
Alfa A – from 200 to 1000
Alfa E – from 200 to 1000
|Max tray dimensions
||Alfa – 600 x 400 mm
Alfa A – 750 x 400 mm
Alfa E – 750 x 500 mm
||Mod. PVA 1300
||200 L/min max.
||25 L/min max. at 2 atm
||9.5 kW 400 V 3-phase 50/60 Hz
Stacker roller belt
Stacker conveyor belt
Automatic soil feeding
Work with big seeds
Complete drum seeding kit
Dibbler cleaning brush
De-stacker for heavy trays
Sand and soil coverer
Drum for difficult seeds
Stacker conveyor belt
Stacker roller belt
Ink jet printer
Second water unit
You are enquiring about Urbinati ALFA65 Seeding Line