Urbinati BETA65C Compact Seeding Line
The drum seeding line BETA65C can reach a production speed up to 800 trays/hour.
The trays advance one next the other into the tray filler, ensuring the maximum filling uniformity in every cell, also in the cells along the edge of the tray. The filling can be adjusted with one single handle and enables a variable filling with soft, medium or high density.
The brush perfectly cleans the trays from the excess soil, which is completely recycled without any waste.
The driven dibble ensures a centred seed positioning in the cell and a perfectly regular shape of the hole.
The engineering on the seeding drum and computer control produce a perfect singularisation with both small and big seeds.
A second seeding drum can be added for multi-seeding or chemical grain dispensing.
Changing the seeds or tray type is fast, thanks to the fast adjustments and the drums are changed without tools.
The drum cover for vermiculite or other grains performs with great uniformity and enables the operator to choose the working width and the quantity of product distributed, to reduce any waste.
Each component of the machine is designed and produced to improve the work of operators, in order to reduce the maintenance of the machine and speed up the seed changes.
- Production trays/hour; BETA65C 200-800, BETA65C A 200-700, BETA65C E 200-700
- The trays advance one next to the other on the tray-filler belt ensuring maximum filling uniformity in every cell including those along the edge of the tray
- The filling can be adjusted with one single handle and enables a variable filling with soft, medium or high density
- The brushes remove excess soil which is then recycled without any wastage
- The driven dibbler ensures a centred positioning in the cell and a perfectly regular shape of the hole
- The engineering solutions of the seeding group produce a perfect singularisation with both small and big seeds. A second seeding drum can be added for multi-seeding or chemical grains dispensing
- The drums can be changed without any tool
- The drum coverer for vermiculite or other grains performs with great uniformity and enables you to choose the working width and the quantity of product distributed to reduce any wastage
- Each component of the machine is designed to improve the efficiency of operators thanks to fast adjustments, low noise, high quality and strong build to reduce maintenance
- Strong and lasting frame thanks to galvanising and painting with epoxy primer and powder
Urbinati BETA65C Compact Seeding Line
- Pneumatic de-nester with 2 movements for expanded polystyrene trays
- Soil hopper capacity 800 l with bottom belt
- Soil elevator with a double chain
- Tray-filler with linear rotor with 4 blades
- Tray cleaning brush and double auger
- Driven dibbler with cleaning brush
- Driven seeding drum diameter 169 mm with inserts, to make holes of minimum diameter 0,15 mm and a perfect cleaning – air bars
- with double row of nozzles and oscillating seed holding plate – hammers with adjustable speed to improve the seed positioning in the centre of the hole.
- Electric panel and touch screen
- Drum coverer for vermiculite, with dosage adjusting, hopper capacity 170 L
- Water unit with 3 drilled bars
- Automatic balance stacker
- Tray advancement bar
- Aluminium pin with different diameter and form according to the cell and the seeding needs
- Polypropylene brush for the soil cleaning between the pins
- Driven dibbler synchronised with tray advancement
- Seeding drum
- High pressure room for nozzle cleaning
- Low pressure room (0,2 bar) for seed drop
- Vacuum for seed suction
- Air compensation tank for the seed drop
- Seed holding plate of transparent methacrylate, oscillating to distribute uniformly the seed
- Double blow bar with more holes for the seeding singulation
- Hammers with adjustable speed: the produced vibration moves the seed to the hole centre
- Seed recover plate
- Vibrator which makes the sucking easier (accessory)
- Scraper blade
- Drums with height adjustment
||Beta Compact – from 200 to 800
Beta Compact A – from 200 to 700
Beta Compact E – from 200 to 700
|Max tray dimensions
||Beta Compact – 600 x 400 mm
Beta Compact A – 750 x 400 mm
Beta Compact E – 750 x 500 mm
||Mod. PVA 1300
||190 L/min max.
||20 L/min max. at 2 atm
||9 kW 400 V 3-phase 50/60 Hz
- Tray labeller
- Automatic soil feeding
- Flat dibbler
- Work with big seeds
- Complete drum seeding kit
- Dibbler cleaning brush
- De-stacker for heavy trays
- Sand and soil coverer
- Halogen lamp
- Drum for difficult seeds
- Stacker conveyor belt
- Stacker roller belt
- Tray de-stacker
- Tray stack feeding belt
- Ink jet printer
- Second water unit
- Vermiculite recycler
You are enquiring about Urbinati BETA65C Compact Seeding line