Urbinati RW8 Pot Transplanter
The Urbinati RW8 Seedling Transplanter can be fitted with up to 6 transplanting heads for production of up to 4,000 plants per hour.
The video (thanks to Zbig and the team at Hortwide Services) shows a Transplant Systems installation of a Demtec 2016 EVO potting machine working together with the Urbinati RW8 transplanter. The nursery is working with 105 and 120mm pots and transplanting from 288 and 144 cell plugs. Together the production line can produce a maximum of around 3,500 pots/hr. Today’s speed a little more relaxed with 3,150 pots/hr. Only two people run this line. This line has reduced the number of staff required by half and increased hourly production rate by over 1,200 pots/hr.
- High passage for using with big pots (accessory)
- Singulary motorised wireless finger
- 8.4” colour touch-screen
- Programmable directly from the terminal
- Self-diagnostics shown on terminal
- Removable fingers with inter-axis min. 31 mm
- One command for finger opening/closing
- Tray width max. 600 mm.
- Function of side source
- Production fingers: 1000 cycles/hr.
- Installed power 2 kW 400V 3-phase 50/60/Hz
- Air consumption 80 L/min.
- Weight: 620 kg
You are enquiring about Urbinati RW8 Pot Transplanter