Urbinati RW16 Transplanter
The RW16 Wireless Transplanter is designed for continuous planting. Using up to 16 fingers, it transplants seedlings from cell trays with a maximum working width of 1000 mm. The fingers are also easily added and removed without tools. Simply slide more on when you want to double production. There is an easy to use colour touch screen, and innovative graphic software, for programming.
The video shows a Transplant Systems’ installation of the Urbinati RW Transplanter, fitted with 8 fingers (a maximum of 16 can be used). Note the excellent seedling plug pickup out of a 512 cell tray and planting into a continuous stream of Imperial 6 cell.
- Thermoformed tray block in the source.
- Exit conveyor belts. End rollers.
- Tray holding racks.
- Device to transplant into single pots.
- Laser for polystyrene trays.
- Finger with int. 41 mm for big cells
- Singulary motorised wireless finger
- 8.4” colour touch-screen
- Programmable directly from the terminal
- Self-diagnostics shown on terminal
- Removable fingers with inter-axis min. 31 mm
- One command for finger opening/closing
- Tray width max. 600 mm
- Accumulation belt
- Production fingers: 1000 cycles/hr
- Installed power 2 kW 400V 3-phase 50/60/Hz
- Air consumption 80 L/min
- Weight: 650 kg
You are enquiring about Urbinati RW16 Transplanter